Sunday, September 7, 2014

EFFECTive commercial ideas

I love advertising. This may sound strange, even crazy, but it's true. One boy wanted to send me to a psychiatrist, when he heard this statement. It is obvious that I don't love all of the ads, but only those, which are eye-catching and have this special "something".
I would like to show You that advertising doesn't have to be boring and could amaze. 
Very often these ideas are unusual, because of their simplicity.



Dangerous panda ;)
Incredibly long Razpuzel's hair (Tangled)

I want to have this bag (claws of Wolverine , X-men)
And You're starting to observe the sky

Poor spider
I Ithink that at every bus stop should be this

How much he can eat


Oh Thor, keep an eye on your Mjölnir

Traveling throne


Maybe You want to try the blood?

Each swimming pool is a substitute of Caribbean

I don't want to be the driver of this truck
I love this idea. Batman signal <3

Someone found it?

Omg, they're kidnapping him...

Movie with a lot of blood. (Kill Bill)

Winter is coming...

Scary girl, The ring

Modern version of the rabbit hole

Probably Wolverine didn't like this posters

Because every pet needs a bowl of water on a hot day


True blood fountain
Idea feel like a kid again is amazing. I want this huge armchair in my home.


Dementors are coming

May you wish to visit the home of the Simpsons

the hallmarks of Up

Just in case...


STAR WARS weekend at Disneyland

R2D2 mailbox

And Sherlock ;)



Really good idea 
You can be someone's hero

Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug


I  hope that You like it. 
What was the most convincing? 
Do ads like these work on you?

I wish You amazing day, [without boring ads] ;)

2 comments:

  1. Approve! I'm in the same boat as you. I love marketing when it's clever and uniquely fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, but especially the GoT ones!

    ReplyDelete